Black Project Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makers of RPG Maker Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rgangsta
Admin
rgangsta

Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development. Empty
PostSubject: Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development.   Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Pictures of things to come in the final demo.

Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development. 15wfms7

Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development. 2wlslyd

Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development. 24xf9qx

Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development. Ouxkdu

Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development. 2eapegi
Back to top Go down
http://blackprojectent.ucoz.com
pikutersty
pikutersty

Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development.   Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Just some feedbacks from your screenies of the maybe up to date game of Tsurugi Hold.

The effect makes you think you are much smaller than the trees in the forest, but then when you see the trees are small it doesn't really give you that feel for it. Another you probably heard me say is the text, you should probably replace it since it makes it looks like your using the caps the whole time except when you have the letter y. What I like is that you included some kind of stat book on the enemies you encounter on your journey so you know what to do the next time you face it(probably best when you can't find an elemental weakness, but here comes the stat book and stress gone) I would love the effect if somehow the trees were way taller, but then again that would be a little too big for a game. Even though this feedback had some negatives just from screenies I'm still looking forward to the game. (even though I don't really like the battle system (*Is more of a Real Time battle system kind of guy*))
Back to top Go down

Tsurugi's Hold Final Demo development.
Page 1 of 1