Black Project Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makers of RPG Maker Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rgangsta
Admin
rgangsta

About the events Empty
PostSubject: About the events   About the events I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:03 pm

What are events for? The events are for the BPE team to really know what you would want out of our products. Winners of events will be granted access to a secret section in the forum where they can post ideas for upcoming games, ideas for BPE, or just to get to know the team a little bit better. The events will be something simple and fun. Maybe a drawing contest will be held, a music contest, and maybe a poetry session. Keep a look out for events because if you win, you can have your ideas heard by BPE.
Back to top Go down
http://blackprojectent.ucoz.com
pikutersty
pikutersty

About the events Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the events   About the events I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Not to sound too negative on this but why would you hold a contest just to let someone contribute their ideas to improve our games, community, forum, etc? Sure, events would be good to hold, but we don't really have that many members here to even participate.
Back to top Go down
rgangsta
Admin
rgangsta

About the events Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the events   About the events I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:57 pm

I'm starting it when we have more mebers.
Back to top Go down
http://blackprojectent.ucoz.com
Sponsored content

About the events Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the events   About the events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Project Entertainment :: Black Project Entertainment :: Events-
Jump to: