Black Project Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makers of RPG Maker Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with some stuff on RPG Maker VX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pikutersty
pikutersty

Help with some stuff on RPG Maker VX Empty
PostSubject: Help with some stuff on RPG Maker VX   Help with some stuff on RPG Maker VX I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Well first I want you to know I'm still a beginner with this. Okay, now with the questions.

1. When you make a new skill for whatever character how do you make a limit on how many times you can use it in one battle or to not be able to use it in one battle for however many turns.

2. Is there anyway to get another weather effect (like sandstorms, and yeah stuff like that)

3. How do you make an ally absorb a enemy's hit and then raise the attack and agility, and when it misses to absorb not have a raised attack and agility. Also to not have it keep absorbing every hit when you don't use the skill.(Note: If it's not obvious I mean all this happening on the enemy's turn. You used the skill to absorb on your turn.)
Back to top Go down
rgangsta
Admin
rgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Help with some stuff on RPG Maker VX   Help with some stuff on RPG Maker VX I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:52 pm

The answer to number one is already implented in the system but it will require a bit of setting up.
The last two problems will require a script.
Back to top Go down
http://blackprojectent.ucoz.com
pikutersty
pikutersty

PostSubject: Re: Help with some stuff on RPG Maker VX   Help with some stuff on RPG Maker VX I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Tell me how to set it up >.<, I found a tut for it before but I forgot where it was. Oh and crap I'm probably going to have trouble with putting whatever the script is into my first project im doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with some stuff on RPG Maker VX   Help with some stuff on RPG Maker VX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with some stuff on RPG Maker VX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Project Entertainment :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: